<> MANUAL<> the app / portal<>
PORTAL – Setup your company and base
The first step of your Charter implementations is setting up your Fleet identity.
Settings > Charter companies > Edit (only Fleet Manager role can create and access the entire data)
- Input your primary brand color
- Add company logo
- Insert the legal text for both Check-in and Check-out (text will be visible at the time of the signing to the client as well as on PDF report)
Settings > Charter bases (only Fleet Manager & Base Manager role can access this data)
- Add a phone number that you wish to displayed as the contact number for your base.
PORTAL – Add your company staff/users
- You can add new or edit existing users here. Only available to users with Fleet Manager role.
- Email field is required, but it can be fictional for Crew and Crew with edit roles
- Roles that can be assigned to users:
- Fleet Manager – Web portal (admin account of your company with all edit powers)
- Base Manager – Web portal (only has access to their assigned base) In the coming weeks, login for the portal will also be valid to access the app.
- Crew Edit – Mobile app (can make an Inventory change as a permanent save )
- Crew – Mobile app (can NOT make permanent save – only per Booking)
- Owner – will become relevant with the launch of Charter Owner App
PORTAL – Add vessel/vessel data
The vessel data and pictures can be synchronized from NauSYS and can NOT be edited or deleted via our Portal – we sync only one way > from NauSYS – not to NauSYS.
To ADD a vessel go to: (only Fleet Manager role)
- Settings, vessel builder, Add builder*
- Settings, Categories, Add category*
- Settings, Models, Add a model*
- Vessels, Add vessel, and follow the creation wizard.
PORTAL – Check in/out data
Inventory is added one by one or by bulk Excel import.
For Excel import please use our pre-set options or copy/paste your data in our empty Excel Template: https://www.chartermanagerapp.com/templates/. Be careful that text is added properly, as well as languages.
- When adding Extras (SUP, etc.) use the category name Extras – as these items will behave differently than all others – they will be added to the check-in only if selected by staff.
- You can only import the Excel ONE time for each vessel – then you can only modify Categories, Items! With an Excel import, you will also overite an existing (NauSYS) category/item structure.
- NauSYS inventory sync must be disabled in order to import in bulk!
PORTAL – Add, manage BOOKINGS
- View bookings detail (check-in/out report)
- Add a non NauSYS booking (Fleet manager and Base Manager roles only)
- *Coming soon: Edit bookings – Assign check-in estimated time and Crew for the individual check-in/out.
- You can ONLY Delete /Edit bookings created via our Portal.
- Copy the Client paring code:
- send it to the client
- make a QR code via https://www.qr-code-generator.com/ or any other
- inform the Client to insert the Booking code and choose the marina of departure
PORTAL – How to & Check-in Video
URL to Check-in/walkthrough video.
How-to can be selected for each vessel individually. Set up how to: Client Content, How To and Client Content How To Groups.
At this time How-to feature is not available. We will provide you with a template how-to!
APP- Vessel data/pictures
Click on Check-in or Check-out module > Select Vessel in the top right corner. Choose the Vessel > Press edit
You can add/modify pictures, quantity, description, micro-location for the default language. Editing languages (other than English) is only possible via the Portal!