The Charter App
Would you spend 5€ per vessel per month
– to make 30€ per vessel per month
– to make your guests journey’s documented and memorable
– to have less problem-solving calls
– and to receive 100.000’s referrals in return
Every booking automatically receives a smart link, to download The Charter App and the booking.
On the app, the GPS Tracking/recording and Photobook templates are already an ACTIVE feature for all your Guests – which can be in-app purchased for 15€ – by only one user per booking (*we advise them NOT to buy it through us).
Instead, we offer the same package to you – for 5€ per vessel per month – including ALL guests and crew members.
- If you sell GPS Package ONLY to one booking for 10€
- you paid off the App for that vessel (and made a profit)
- if you sell GPS packages to ALL your bookings you make an additional profit
- you provide a huge discount to your quests (to ALL crew members, not just to one)
- in return, they ALL promote your business
It takes about 30 seconds per sale – at the document signing:
– point to the flyer and asks: would you like to keep these features on your app (for 10€ per booking)?
If only one says YES, your paid off the monthly expense (actually, you made a profit)
If they say NO, you offer them GPS Tracking & PhotoBook making for free and you will get the promotion in return.
They will have great fun and memorable experiences, which will share on social media (with your logo on it), and promote your app data and documented experiences throughout the entire year. It’s a win-win deal.
One vessel can produce 100.000’s referrals per season – see the Flyer below:
Click here to enlarge the photo:
THE CHARTER APP
The iOS & Android cloud-based application that can be used:
- by the Guests and Crew members on smartphones or pads
THE CHARTER APP COMES FULLY PRE-LOADED
1. The Charter App – as data knowledge:
- Booking, vessel & skipper data, plus vessel photos (instant promotion (guests like to show off)
- How-To module (helpful onboard tips)
- Check-lists (helpful reminders, prep for sailing, mooring,…)
- Good to know (helpful data for less experienced crew members)
- Review (private, Google, FB,…)
- Briefing videos (collection of over 100 briefing videos)
- Link to your website
- INVENTORY LIST – which is also the check-in list (photos, descriptions, locations (to avoid calls from guests)
- Legal Terms, damage costs, etc
The Data is sent and received via WiFi or LTE. The Charter App is fully operational while the device is without the internet. When you connect to the internet it automatically syncs the data to and from the cloud. It is as simple as that.
2. The Charter App – as referral/promo tool:
- GPS tracking (precise tracking at sea and land)
- Photobook (ready for social media promotion)
– includes your company logo
- Detailed itinerary – restaurants with free overnight, phone numbers, buoys,…
- Weather map – currently Windy
- Map with Marinas, Gas stations, and Parks – other locations will be added, Shopping lists, Recipes, and much more
2. The Charter App – PC Portal
- Send push notifications to all or individual guests/crew members (they are recorded on both ends)
- Manage app data, statistics, and much more.
Pre-loaded data means; the app is loaded with helpful and useful data.
The Charter App is synced with NauSYS and has the manual data pre-loaded.
Custom manual data input is required only for (we insert it 4u):
- Terms and Conditions (copy/paste)
- Website link
- Review link (for private feedback)
- Base phone number
- Other data per your request (your choice)
The Inventory list’s photos and descriptions of hidden items (you insert on your own – if you wish to reduce the problem-solving calls), to start with, we recommend presenting only hidden items, like switches & valves,…
The Charter App grows with you and so will the number of images, which you will add spontaneously based on experiences from your guests. *It takes about 30 seconds to add a photo to an item, with the app for the base.
HOW TO MODULE
Pre-set How-To Module generally explains the basic details that can be easily learned, fixed, and managed by guests while onboard, if they only knew or remember how to do it.
Such explanations usually refer to common problems clients have onboard, like electricity, water switches, wifi, and similar.
Clients will feel more self-confident and the base freer of problem-solving calls.
You can also add your own data to The How-To module.
Click here to enlarge the photo
DIGITAL CHECK-IN / OUT SYSTEM
The Charter App is also a platform for digital check-in /out.
1. Clients can examine the vessel on their own, and present the problems.
2. the Charter company reviews remarks solves them, or add new findings, with comments and pictures
3. client screen-signs the check-in form and the report is uploaded in the Charter base system and a PDF copy is sent to the guest’s App
4. Check-out is done the same, the charter representative is examining the vessel and reports the damage.
5. Convenient access to history, damage reports, images, vessel logs, etc.
6. Plus the Digital Board (extras, notes, cleaning, gas, vessel fixing, damage,…)
ADDITIONAL SETUP IS REQUIRED TO ACTIVATE THE DIGITAL CHECK-IN/OUT. IT REQUIRES THE APP SYSTEM FOR THE BASE.
To test it out please send us a note to email@example.com
Clink on the link to review the PDF: CMA-Check-in-out
The Charter App is now available to any guest or any charter firm regardless of the digitalization.
Digital Check-in/out, PDF’s, vessel logistics, smart-board, damage management,…can be synchronized at later stage.
Download the The Charter App, ask for booking & get:
- VESSEL & BOOKING DATA
- GPS PACKAGE
- WEATHER MAP
- PRO ITINERARIES AND MORE
The integration and communication at its best!
To review the full app you need booking, ask for it now.