End-User License Agreement of Charter Manager App
Last updated: March 21, 2021
Please read this End-User License Agreement carefully before downloading or using Charter Manager App or using the Browser portal at portal.chartermanagerapp.com.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this End-User License Agreement:
- Agreement means this End-User License Agreement that forms the entire agreement between You and the ManagerApp regarding the use of the Application and Browser portal.
- Application means the software program provided by the ManagerApp and NauSYS downloaded by You through an Application Store’s account to a Device, named Charter Manager App.
- Application Store means the digital distribution service operated and developed by Apple Inc. (Apple App Store) or Google LLC. (Google Play Store) by which the Application has been downloaded to your Device.
- Browser portal means the web portal that is used as basis of the Application data and other settings.
- Content refers to content such as text, images, or other information that can be posted, uploaded, linked to or otherwise made available by You, regardless of the form of that content.
- Country refers to: Slovenia
- Device means any device that can access the Application such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- NauSYS refers to Stratus IT, d.o.o., Selska cesta 90 a, Zagreb, Croatia, operators of NaUSYS charter booking and management software that this application is linked with.
- NauSYS service refers to the NaUSYS charter booking and management software that this application is linked with and is property of Status IT d.o.o.
- ManagerApp (referred to as either, ManagerApp “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to ManagerApp d.o.o., Dunajska 119, Ljubljana, SI-1000, Slovenia.
- Third-Party Services means any services or content (including data, information, applications and other products services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Application.
- Services referring collectively to Application and Browser portal.
- You mean the individual accessing or using the Application or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Application, as applicable.
By downloading or using the Services, You are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If You do not agree to the terms of this Agreement do not download the Application or do not use the Services.
This Agreement is a legal document between You and the ManagerApp and it governs your use of the Application made available to You by the ManagerApp and NauSYS.
This Agreement is between You and the ManagerApp only and not with the Application Store. Therefore, the ManagerApp is solely responsible for the Application and its content. Although the Application Store is not a party to this Agreement, it has the right to enforce it against You as a third-party beneficiary relating to your use of the Application.
Services are licensed, not sold, to You by the ManagerApp for use strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
You represent that you are over the age of 18. The ManagerApp does not target its Content to children or teenagers under 18.
Scope of License
The ManagerApp grants You a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to download, install, use the Services strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
You may only use the Application on a Devices that You own as permitted by the Application Store’s terms and conditions.
The license that is granted to You by the ManagerApp is solely for your personal, non-commercial purposes strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
You agree not to, and You will not permit others to:
- License, sell, rent, lease, assign, distribute, transmit, host, outsource, disclose or otherwise commercially exploit the Application or make the Application available to any third party.
- Copy or use the Application for any purpose other than as permitted under the above section ‘License’.
- Modify, make derivative works of, disassemble, decrypt, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the Application.
- Remove, alter or obscure any proprietary notice (including any notice of copyright or trademark) of the Company or its affiliates, partners, suppliers or the licensors of the Application.
ManagerApp and NauSYS are not responsible for the entries, information or content of the Application’s users.
You expressly understand and agree that You are solely responsible for the Content and for all activity that occurs under your account, whether done so by You or any third person using your account.
You may not transmit any Content that is unlawful, offensive, upsetting, intended to disgust, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable. Examples of such objectionable Content include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Unlawful or promoting unlawful activity.
- Defamatory, discriminatory, or mean-spirited content, including references or commentary about religion, race, sexual orientation, gender, national/ethnic origin, or other targeted groups.
- Spam, machine – or randomly – generated, constituting unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling.
- Containing or installing any viruses, worms, malware, trojan horses, or other content that is designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of a third person.
- Infringing on any proprietary rights of any party, including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other rights.
- Impersonating any person or entity including the Company and its employees or representatives.
- Violating the privacy of any third person.
- False information and features.
The Company reserves the right, but not the obligation, to, in its sole discretion, determine whether or not any Content is appropriate and complies with this Agreement, refuse or remove any Content. The Company further reserves the right to make formatting and edits and change the manner any Content. The Company can also limit or revoke the use of the Application if You post such objectionable Content.
As the Company cannot control all content posted by users and/or third parties on the Application, you agree to use the Application at your own risk. You understand that by using the Application You may be exposed to content that You may find offensive, indecent, incorrect or objectionable, and You agree that under no circumstances will ManagerApp and NauSYS be liable in any way for any content, including any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content.
The Services, including without limitation all copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights are, and shall remain, the sole and exclusive property of the Company.
The Company shall not be obligated to indemnify or defend You with respect to any third-party claim arising out of or relating to the Services. To the extend the Company is required to provide indemnification by applicable law, the Company, not the Application Store, shall be solely responsible for the investigation, defence, settlement and discharge of any claim that the Application or your use of it infringes any third-party intellectual property rights.
Any feedback, comments, ideas, improvements or suggestions provided by You to ManagerApp or NauSYS with respect to the Services shall remain the sole and exclusive property of the Company.
The Company shall be free to use, copy, modify, publish, or redistribute the Suggestions for any purpose and in any way without any credit or any compensation to You.
Modifications to the Application
The Company reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services or any service to which it connects, with or without notice and without liability to You.
Updates to the Application
The Company may from time to time provide enhancements or improvements to the features/functionality of the Application and Browser portal, which may include patches, bug fixes, updates, upgrades and other modifications.
Updates may modify or delete certain features and/or functionalities of the Services. You agree that the Company has no obligation to (i) provide any Updates, or (ii) continue to provide or enable any particular features and/or functionalities of the Application to You.
You further agree that all updates or any other modifications will be (i) deemed to constitute an integral part of the Application, and (ii) subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
The Services may display, include or make available content provided from NauSYS system (including data, information, and other products services).
You acknowledge and agree that the ManagerApp shall not be responsible for any NauSYS system Services, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect thereof. ManagerApp does not assume and shall not have any liability or responsibility to You or any other person or entity for any of this service.
You must comply with applicable NauSYS system Terms of agreement when using the Application.
Term and Termination
This Agreement shall remain in effect until terminated by You or the Company.
The Company may, in its sole discretion, at any time and for any or no reason, suspend or terminate this Agreement with or without prior notice.
This Agreement will terminate immediately, without prior notice from the Company, in the event that you fail to comply with any provision of this Agreement. You may also terminate this Agreement by deleting the Application and all copies thereof from your Device or from your computer.
Upon termination of this Agreement, You shall cease all use of the Services and delete all copies of the Application from your Device.
Termination of this Agreement will not limit any of the Company’s rights or remedies at law or in equity in case of breach by You (during the term of this Agreement) of any of your obligations under the present Agreement.
You agree to indemnify and hold the ManagerApp and NauSYS and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors (if any) harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, due to or arising out of your: (a) use of the Application; (b) violation of this Agreement or any law or regulation; or (c) violation of any right of a third party.
Services are provided to You “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the Company, on its own behalf and on behalf of its affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Application, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Services will meet your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor any of the company’s provider makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation or availability of the Services, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the Services will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Services; or (iv) that the Services, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain types of warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so some or all of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to You. But in such a case the exclusions and limitations set forth in this section 11 shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law. To the extent any warranty exists under law that cannot be disclaimed, the Company, not the Application Store, shall be solely responsible for such warranty.
Limitation of Liability
Notwithstanding any damages that You might incur, the entire liability of the Company and any of its suppliers under any provision of this Agreement and your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to the amount actually paid by You for the Services or through the Application.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Application, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the Services, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Agreement), even if the Company or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
Some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to You.
You expressly understand and agree that the Application Store, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and its licensors shall not be liable to You under any theory of liability for any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages that may be incurred by You, including any loss of data, whether or not the Application Store or its representatives have been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of any such losses arising.
Severability and Waiver
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under this Agreement shall not effect a party’s ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall be the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
The Company does not make any warranties concerning the Services. To the extent You have any claim arising from or relating to your use of the Services, the Company, not the Application Store, is responsible for addressing any such claims, which may include, but not limited to: (i) any product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the Application fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) any claim arising under consumer protection, or similar legislation.
United States Legal Compliance
You represent and warrant that (i) You are not located in a country that is subject to the United States government embargo, or that has been designated by the United States government as a “terrorist supporting” country, and (ii) You are not listed on any United States government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
Changes to this Agreement
The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace this Agreement at any time. If a revision is material, we will provide at least 1 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at the sole discretion of the Company.
By continuing to access or use the Services after any revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, You are no longer authorized to use the Services.
The laws of the Country, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Agreement and your use of the Services. Your use of the Services may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
The Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding your use of the Application and Browser portal and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous written or oral agreements between You and the Company.
You may be subject to additional terms and conditions that apply when You use or purchase other Company’s services, which the Company will provide to You at the time of such use or purchase.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, You can contact Us by visiting our website: https://chartermanagerapp.com/.