All in one app
IMPROVE YOUR SERVICES WITH CUSTOM MOBILE APPLICATION
CHARTER MANAGER APP DETAILS
CHARTER MANAGER APP
Is a Web and Mobile (iOS/Android) cloud-based application which can be used:
- by the Charter Office on stationary devices
- by the Charter Personnel on the Pads, Smartphones
- by the Clients – downloading the app on their personal devices
- or by a dedicated device permanently onboard
Data is sent and received via WiFi or LTE data transfer but it is fully operational while the device is without the internet. When you connect to the internet it automatically syncs the data to and from the cloud. It is as simple as that.
It is the perfect ‘pocket’ tool to organize, manage, monitor and execute check-in/out procedures.
The Charter Manager App is built to improve communication between Clients, the Base, and people working at the Base.
FAST CHECK-IN / CHECK OUT SYSTEM
The Client downloads the app in advance to prepare for the Chartering.
Guest can review the vessel on its own, via an easy to use check-in system, by the following procedure:
1. Clients are examining the vessel on their own, by reviewing the pictures, notes, and remarks in the check-in system
2. they can easily screen touch options, which they wish to further review or discuss
3. the Charter company reviews remarks, solves it or add new remarks and pictures
4. client screen-signs the check-in form and the report is uploaded in the Charter base system and PDF copy is sent to the guest’s App
5. Check-out is done similarly in the reverse order. Charter representative is examining the vessel in the same order as Client for the Check-in.
Pre-loaded data means; app is full of data.
Each Charter Manager App can be easily operated and managed from the base office via the stationary PC or a mobile device.
Preloaded templates are easy to customize, modify, or delete to meet your personal management specifications.
Organizing your base and vessel operations, as well as other personal and custom-made specifications tailored to your business, has never been easier.
HOW TO MODULE
Ho-To Module explains the most frustrating details that can be easily fixed and managed by clients while onboard, if they only knew or remember how to do it.
Such explanations usually refer to common problems clients have onboard, like electric, water switches, wifi and similar.
Clients will feel more self-confident and the base freer to raise productivity.
This Module allows the booking Clients to preload data of the crew that will stay with them on a Vessel.
Clients will be stimulated to provide the Crew data to save time.
This data can be easily integrated with other platforms.