All in one app
IMPROVE YOUR SERVICES WITH CUSTOM MOBILE APPLICATION
CHARTER MANAGER APP DETAILS
CHARTER MANAGER APP
Is a Web and Mobile (iOS/Android) cloud-based application which can be used:
- by the Charter Office on stationary devices
- by the Charter Personnel on the Pads, Smartphones
- by the Clients – downloading the app on their personal devices
- or by a dedicated device permanently onboard
Data is sent and received via WiFi or LTE data transfer but it is fully operational while the device is without the internet. When you connect to the internet it automatically syncs the data to and from the cloud. It is as simple as that.
It is the perfect ‘pocket’ tool to organize, manage and monitor and execute check-in/out procedures.
The Charter Manager App is built to improve communication between Clients, the Base, and people working with clients at check-in or check-out.
FAST CHECK-IN / CHECK OUT SYSTEM
The Client downloads the app in advance and is prepared for Check-in.
It can review the vessel on its own, via an easy to use check-in system, by the following procedure:
1. Clients are examining the vessel on their own, by reviewing the pictures, notes, and remarks in the check-in system
2. they can easily screen touch options, which they wish to further review or discuss
3. the Charter company reviews only remarks, solves issues, or add new remarks and pictures
4. client screen signs the check-in form and the report is uploaded in the Charter base system and a copy is sent to the crew
5. Check-out is done similarly in the reverse order. Charter representative is examining the vessel in the same order as Client for the Check-in.
New pictures are promptly added for the new arrivals and for the record.
Pre-loaded data means; we will do the initial setup for you.
Each Charter Manager App can be easily operated and managed from the base office via the stationary or mobile device.
Preloaded templates are easy to customize, modify, or delete to meet your personal management specifications.
We believe that reviewing and tailoring the pre-set data will help you to understand the app right from the start.
Organizing your base and vessel operations, as well as other personal and custom-made specifications tailored to your business, has never been easier.
The Damage Report module is designed for Clients to report the damage that happened while at sea.
Clients can easily take pictures and notes of the damage, which will be automatically received by the Base for further examination and actions.
By knowing, understanding, and seeing pictures and notes you will be able to prepare and organize parts and actions to correct the damage and optimize the time for the new check-in.
HOW TO DO IT MODULE
Ho-To Module explains the little and frustrating details that can be easily fixed and managed by clients while onboard, if they only knew or remember how to do it.
Such explanations usually refer to common problems clients have onboard.
Clients will feel more self-confident and the base freer to raise productivity.
This Module allows the booking Clients to preload data of the crew that will stay with them on a Vessel.
Clients will be stimulated to provide the Crew data to save time.
This data can be easily integrated with other platforms.
OWNERS AND INTEGRATION
Vessel owners will also appreciate having full data recordings of the upgrades and repairs, especially when there’s a time to change the ownership of a vessel.
Having full service and work-flow data can significantly help to sell a Vessel, and received a higher price, based on such transferable data recordings.
The Charter Manager App can be easily integrated with all platforms currently in use in Charter Industry.